3.0

I had placed an order with Kissvivi on 6-19-17 for 3 different dresses.I have ordered things from China in the past and gotten it in about 10 days.

That's if they're a great seller. This company took 2 weeks to even get the order to the factory? What factory, I thought this came directly from them. It was finally delivered 7-5.

When I opened it I was happy with the first dress. The second was not the color of green I saw on the website. It was an army green, not the grass/apple green I saw. But I can live with it.

The last one was supposed to be a coffee color. The color was obviously a mauve. I contacted them immediately about this. 2 days later they responded with "dear this and dear that and hope you understand".

No answer to the wrong color sent. This went on till a couple of days ago and they asked for pictures which I sent. They admitted their photographer didn't update the websites pictures and dear hope you understand, but no mention of return it/keep it and we'll refund. I'm livid over this.

When I first placed the order they had emailed me to say they didn't have the green dress, then they did. I felt there was going to be a problem and asked to have the entire order canceled. They played dumb to the point it was too late and it was already shipped. I do not recommend this company as their business practices are questionable and returns/credits are almost impossible to get.

I was going to make a Paypal claim but it would cost me $15 to ship back to get credit for $14.Not worth it.

Review about: Kissvivi Dress.

Reason of review: bad service, quality, defective, not as described, policies.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Intimate terms used to talk to me like im their spouse.

Had an Experience with Kissvivi?

Comments